REFLECTOR:accidents/incidents

Scott reflector@tvbf.org
Sat, 08 Nov 2003 08:22:39 -0700

>But even
>the current design can be pushed into a wing stall if you work at it.
>Practicing power-on stalls at high AOA?

Well, this is completely contrary to all I have heard from people who fly
these planes for a living.

Are you passing on rumor of have you actually done it?

I've certainly done numerous power on high AOA flight with full aileron,
elevator and rudder movement,  I've never seen or felt anything that
indicated the main wing was going to stall.   I've talked to people who
flight test Velocity's regularly and they have told me it is not possible
if your within the published CG range.

Scott