REFLECTOR:Rotarys, Lycosaurs, etc.

steve korney reflector@tvbf.org
Thu, 06 Nov 2003 19:03:16 +0000

That's right...The engine was a rebuilt out of a twin comanche.  After 2700
hour, tach time, I rebuilt it
again myself and that's what is in the plane now...The reason I rebuilt it
was, it started leaking a little oil and I found a crack in number 2
cylinder from the exhaust port to the lower spark plug hole.  So, I replaced
all the cylinders this time...My Glasair has about 3200 hour on it...That
said, I fly it almost every day here in California...

Best... Steve

>From Beethoven to the Rolling Stones, your favorite music is always playing
on MSN Radio Plus. No ads, no talk. Trial month FREE!