REFLECTOR:dark colors

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Thu, 29 May 2003 08:44:42 -0700

Mine is bright red on top of the fuselage, stripes on the sides and stripes
on the verticals.  See http://www.berkutengineering.com/media/reno2.jpg

and it hasn't been a problem.  One thing to be careful of is what shade of
red you use.  Red is the worst color for absorbing heat (other than black,
of course) so get a red that's more of a deeply saturated pink, not blood
red or fire engine red.

The underside you can paint any color you want.