REFLECTOR:Looking for suggestions about fire detection

Dave Scharfenberg reflector@tvbf.org
Sun, 18 May 2003 22:45:02 -0500

--MS_Mac_OE_3136142702_63225_MIME_Part

I got mine at Radio Shack

Dave Scharfenberg
std/RG

on 5/18/03 7:53 AM, Ronnie Brown at romott@adelphia.net wrote:

Wayne.

How about a part number?  I did a search on Thermal at Digikey and got no
response.

THANKS!
Ronnie