REFLECTOR:Testing times...

Greg Poole reflector@tvbf.org
Thu, 15 May 2003 10:46:40 +1000

Hey Tom, ....if you know Aussies, you'll know just how much we really enjoy
spirited discussion and jibes - but we remain mates during and afterwards!

Too many times I witness posts on this and other lists where the "American
way" often (hear me; NOT always!) results in neither party  conceding
anything and then degenerating into trying to "nuke" each other in public -
NOT a pretty thing to witness! ...so I thought I would get in early to
prevent hostilities leading to a drawn out Iraq affair and an eventual
Mexican Stand Off ....cause  I enjoy hearing what you blokes sort out on the
Reflector, and, sob! ...I want you all to hang around to party! (...as long
as we all retire by 2200 hrs!).

Best from Down Under!

Greg.

PS: Welcome news from your economy - seems to be starting to redress the
long term gross disparity between the Aussie $ and the $US that has
prevented further Velocity kit sales in Australia!

PSS: (Big Hint; buy rentable land and premises in Australia now if you want
to make big dollars).