REFLECTOR:Fire Suppression Systems ??

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Wed, 14 May 2003 09:06:40 -0400

I looked at the product and it does not seem to be applicable for A/C on
board use.  It's not appropriate for electrical fires and it is water
based.  Although it sounds very effective, the water base would seem to be
a problem for both storage and use.

-jerry

                      Milehitaz@aol.com
                      Sent by:                 To:       reflector@tvbf.org
                      reflector-admin@t        cc:
                      vbf.org                  Subject:  Re: REFLECTOR:Fire Suppression Systems ??

                      05/14/03 04:03 AM
                      Please respond to
                      reflector

I remember finding out about a really neat company for Fire suppression
equipment right after Bill Huene lost his bird. "Fire Service Plus, the
Home of Fire Aid 2000." Sounded like a pretty neat idea from the front page
on their site, lots of awards for their product, manufactured for the Oil
and Fuel industry. I haven't really looked into this product yet as I am
far from finished, but kept this info for later reference.

http://www.ph7technology.com/