REFLECTOR:Fire Suppression Systems ??

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Wed, 14 May 2003 04:03:12 EDT

--part1_38.390ffb3f.2bf35240_boundary

I remember finding out about a really neat company for Fire suppression
equipment right after Bill Huene lost his bird. "Fire Service Plus, the Home
of Fire Aid 2000." Sounded like a pretty neat idea from the front page on
their site, lots of awards for their product, manufactured for the Oil and
Fuel industry. I haven't really looked into this product yet as I am far from
finished, but kept this info for later reference.

http://www.ph7technology.com/

--part1_38.390ffb3f.2bf35240_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR=3D"#0000ff" SIZE=3D3 FAMILY=
=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Tahoma" LANG=3D"0">I remember finding out about a rea=
lly neat company for Fire suppression equipment right after Bill Huene lost=20=
his bird. "Fire Service Plus, the Home of Fire Aid 2000." Sounded like a pre=
tty neat idea from the front page on their site, lots of awards for their pr=
oduct, manufactured for the Oil and Fuel industry. I haven't really looked i=
nto this product yet as I am far from finished, but kept this info for later=
 reference. <BR>
<BR>
http://www.ph7technology.com/</FONT></HTML>

--part1_38.390ffb3f.2bf35240_boundary--