REFLECTOR:STRUCTURAL ADHESIVE

Scott Derrick reflector@tvbf.org
Tue, 06 May 2003 18:54:02 -0600

All of this sounds OK, sort of.

But in the scientific world which we are trying to emulate its all
anecdotal, which means it ain't worth the paper its printed on.

Where's the specs?  Where's the testing results.

I know Rutan didn't recommend West but he states specifically that he
only recommends products that he has tested, and as far as I know he
never tested West for applicability.  Or maybe he did, but I haven't
been referred to any documents that support that.

As far as I know Nat never did any testing of resins, he just followed
Rutan's lead, not a bad lead to follow.

Here is a brief West Systems Properties page

http://www.westsystem.com/webpages/userinfo/moreinfo/properties.htm

I've seen one of these for EZPoxy but can't seem to find it.

Anybody know of one online?

Scott