REFLECTOR:Window cleaning

Pat Shea reflector@tvbf.org
Tue, 6 May 2003 13:03:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Andy,

I heard some solvents/products will cause the Lexan to
craze or turn milky (windex w/ ammonia, alcohol...). I
used kerosene (based on a tip from Rob Johnson) to
clean the tape residue w/ no ill side effects. Also,
you can snip a stir stick off square and use it as a
scraper - the wood is soft enough not to scratch the
window.

Pat