REFLECTOR:STRUCTURAL ADHESIVE

Jeff Barnes reflector@tvbf.org
Sun, 04 May 2003 22:20:13 -0500

Hi Scott,

I'm not sure that's an accurate statement, and it's potentially a very
dangerous statement.

Can you name one Velocity so built, and who at factory said 100% West
Systems is fine?  If they really said it, which West System product did
they specify for which application ?

Can you name one Cozy or LongEZ built with 100% West Systems ? Have you
asked Nat Puffer (Cozy), or Burt Rutan (LongEZ) about acceptable
structural epoxy for their designs, or are we still relying on the
Velocity factory A&P for those as well?

Thanks,
Jeff Barnes
Velocity XL-RG