REFLECTOR:ALternator Woes

Jim Agnew reflector@tvbf.org
Sun, 29 Jun 2003 14:21:06 -0700 (PDT)

Probably not, however, a 60 amp a rated alternator complete
with an over-voltage relay and solid state control and a
two hour test at 82 amps output on a Nippon Densu frame
with special 16K+ bearings, high altitude brushes, the
armature wound in the PROPER DIRECTION, proper direction
fans, and a high temperature component regulator it isn't
your run of the mill alternator.

Jim