REFLECTOR:Incredible Commercial for Honda!

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 15:39:48 -0400

In a message dated 6/14/2003 8:25:25 AM Eastern Standard Time, jim_agnew_2@yahoo.com writes:

> One great commercial, all by hand, no computer use... click
> on
>
> http://home.attbi.com/~bernhard36/honda-ad.html

Hey Jim,

That was really cool but I can't believe they are trying to claim no computer animation. Most of the time that is believable but the sequence where the tires roll up the ramp is clearly faked to me. First off the initial tire is not rolling fast enough to impart enough energy to push the next tire UP the ramp.

Second you can see that the tire accelerates as it goes UP the hill! Also notice that the tires do not roll back down the ramp, they just stop.

No way is that "real" but it's still very fun to watch!

Rob