REFLECTOR:Eyeball vents

Alexander Balic reflector@tvbf.org
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 20:40:48 -0500

Andy,
That could be a really good find, but they look like they might be designed
for the high pressure type air system, similar to the ones on commercial
jets- small orifice- but it is hard to tell from the picture, when you get
yours could you let me know- I am in the market...

Thank You
Alex Balic

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-admin@tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org]On
Behalf Of Andy Millin
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2003 3:55 PM
To: reflector@tvbf.org
Subject: REFLECTOR:Eyeball vents

Hello all,

I found a place to get used eyeball vents.  All aluminum.  Looks like they
might need a coat of paint, but the seller says they work perfectly.

They look like they will work well in the overhead plenum.  Will want flush
mounts for my panel.

I'm getting them for $20 each.  Spruce wants something like $75 each for
new.

They are trying to liquidate inventory and he says he has a bunch of them.
He dug through and found a matching set for me.  If you are interested, I'm
attaching a picture.

Contact information:
Alex Rolon
Ripeau Aircraft Industries