REFLECTOR:State taxes on aircraft?

Phil Hooper reflector@tvbf.org
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 22:35:28 -0700

A bargain at any price.  All the airpark wannabees could tie their
houseboats to the sides, and we could steam the world!  Think how happy our
wives would be.  Let's see, 300 Reflectorites...sharing 4.5 mil, plus
maintenance of 1 mil per year, surprisingly that's only $18,000 for the
first year each!  Really, do the math!  If we can all afford a Velocity, we
can certainly pitch in.

Trouble is, we'll have to report it to the states for sales tax, use tax,
property tax, pay workman's comp for the crew, be shot at...

...nah, forget it.

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-admin@tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org] On Behalf
Of steve korney
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2003 6:36 PM
To: reflector@tvbf.org
Subject: RE: REFLECTOR:State taxes on aircraft?

Phil...

Funny you should say that...I just got this from a friend who is trying to
get some of us together and get one...

Does anyone like to do anything other than fly?  I ran across a web site
that has an activity that would be fun to get involved in.  Why don't we
pool our money and purchase a boat?  We could be the first with our own
boat. I think it would be fun to combine our love of flying with boating.

Here is the ad for the boat that I want our group to buy.

Check out this web site...

http://www.frenchcreekboatsales.com/details.asp?File_Number=BOP12

Best... Steve