REFLECTOR:Velocity for Sale

CanardAv8r_DWT-AGT_TFS- Inc reflector@tvbf.org
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 03:09:42 +0000

Today I listed my '89 Dan Maher FG Velocity for sale on Ebay (Item
#2420288454)   Serial #DM-100, IO-360-A, w/2, 3-blade Catto props & 1,
2-blade prop.

Personal reasons are behind my decision to "test the selling waters."  My
daughter's upcoming wedding & her acceptance into dental school w/be
stretching my wallet to the limit.  The good news is our joy w/those 2
events...... the flip-side is we can probably contemplate retirement now in
our early-to-mid 90's !  Selling is not a necessity, but would ease things
somewhat.  Therefore, I've set a reserve of 72.5 & will not let it go for
less than that.

N7044Q was built by Dan Maher.  I'm the 3rd owner & think I've given as much
TLC to 44Q as the 2 previous owners.

44Q is rock-solid & has been a good, good bird to burn fossil fuels with
primarily throughout the midwest.

I'd be glad to try & answer any Q's from this gathering.  I'd be willing to
pay a "finder's fee" for any in this group that might have any "leads" that
lead to a sale.  FWIW, I'm in Missouri, south of St. Louis.

DW Taylor

Remember, friends don't let friends fly aluminum airplanes !

     \
      \  \
     8>>>>>       DW  Taylor
      /  /