REFLECTOR:NG strut angelf

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 09:01:07 EDT

--part1_11d.234832d6.2c206b13_boundary

Take a look at other applications, like a grocery cart. Those wheels that
wobble are the ones that the vertical shaft to the fork slants rearward. I know
this sounds unreasonable, but that's the way it works.

Bob Wood

--part1_11d.234832d6.2c206b13_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Take a look at other applications, like a grocery cart=
. Those wheels that wobble are the ones that the vertical shaft to the fork=20=
slants rearward. I know this sounds unreasonable, but that's the way it work=
s.<BR>
<BR>
Bob Wood </FONT></HTML>

--part1_11d.234832d6.2c206b13_boundary--