REFLECTOR:Test Message

Ronnie Brown reflector@tvbf.org
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 21:37:59 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C3344F.8E62B480

Hi Mike,

Sounds like you either live too close to a chemical plant or the stuff you are treating your tires with are eating them up.  My Shin
nose tire is 4 years old and it still looks like new, although it hasn't been outside for more than a couple of months.

A friend has a Shin nose tire on his RV-6A and he says it is holding up just fine - his plane is 3-4 years old and he flies it a
lot.

Ronnie

----- Original Message -----
From: MikeWatsonSpg@cs.com
To: reflector@tvbf.org
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2003 9:21 PM
Subject: REFLECTOR:Test Message

OK wise guys, so how is it that no one replied to my first post in over a year.
I asked if any one else was having dry rot problems with the shin nose wheel tire
used on the Standard Elite RG. I have replaced three if five years. No ware, just
side wall rot.

For some unexplained reason, I could receive all post to the reflector, but could
not send, Brian finally straightened it out last week. Happy to be back in the
family.

Mike W
Standard Elite RG Franklin/IVO electric constant speed.

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C3344F.8E62B480

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Hi Mike,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Sounds like you either live too close to a chemical =
plant or=20
the stuff you are treating your tires with are eating them up.&nbsp; My =
Shin=20
nose tire is 4 years old and it still looks like new, although it hasn't =
been=20
outside for more than a couple of months.&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>A friend has a Shin nose tire on his RV-6A and he =
says it is=20
holding up just fine - his plane is 3-4 years old and he flies it a=20
lot.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Ronnie</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message -----=20
<DIV style=3D"BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; font-color: black"><B>From:</B> <A=20
title=3DMikeWatsonSpg@cs.com=20
href=3D"mailto:MikeWatsonSpg@cs.com">MikeWatsonSpg@cs.com</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>To:</B> <A title=3Dreflector@tvbf.org=20
href=3D"mailto:reflector@tvbf.org">reflector@tvbf.org</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>Sent:</B> Monday, June 16, 2003 9:21 PM</DIV>
<DIV><B>Subject:</B> REFLECTOR:Test Message</DIV></DIV>
<DIV><BR></DIV><FONT face=3Darial,helvetica><FONT lang=3D0 face=3D"Times =
New Roman"=20
size=3D3 FAMILY=3D"SERIF">OK wise guys, so how is it that no one replied =
to my first=20
post in over a year. <BR>I asked if any one else was having dry rot =
problems=20
with the shin nose wheel tire <BR>used on the Standard Elite RG. I have =
replaced=20
three if five years. No ware, just <BR>side wall rot. <BR><BR>For some=20
unexplained reason, I could receive all post to the reflector, but could =
<BR>not=20
send, Brian finally straightened it out last week. Happy to be back in =
the=20
<BR>family. <BR><BR>Mike W <BR>Standard Elite RG Franklin/IVO electric =
constant=20
speed. <BR></FONT></FONT></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C3344F.8E62B480--