REFLECTOR:A TOUCHY SUBJECT!

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Sat, 14 Jun 2003 12:53:04 EDT

--part1_1e0.b1a61e5.2c1cacf0_boundary

Florida has a sales tax! I paid the tax on the kit when I bought it from
Velocity. I then got forms from the state when I got the N number. Showed that I
had paid sales tax and that was the end of it.

Bob Wood

--part1_1e0.b1a61e5.2c1cacf0_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Florida has a sales tax! I paid the tax on the kit whe=
n I bought it from Velocity. I then got forms from the state when I got the=20=
N number. Showed that I had paid sales tax and that was the end of it.<BR>
<BR>
Bob Wood</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1e0.b1a61e5.2c1cacf0_boundary--