REFLECTOR:173 Front Seat Ballast

Scott Derrick reflector@tvbf.org
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 07:12:57 -0600

I wish I had one of those 430's in my stack!

I think your right about the heavier wings.  The guy I bought my plane
from weighed about a 100 lbs. He had two 25 lb lead shot bags he carried
on the passenger floor. I still have them, and use them to move the CG
forward if I'm flight testing something.

Scott