REFLECTOR:Storm Scope Probe

Brian Michalk reflector@tvbf.org
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 19:47:51 -0500

Actually ... and I might be wrong here, but I thought the FCC regs
specifically state that Cellphones are not to be used while airborne.
Cellular technology is a lot different than the other digital services.  I
don't have any references, and I'd like someone to prove me wrong.

 Brian Michalk  <http://www.michalk.com>
musician, home-brewer, entrepreneur and mostly single