REFLECTOR:Storm Scope Probe

Bernard Despins reflector@tvbf.org
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 18:14:42 -0600

Nice theory, but since people use cell phones from sky scrappers and are
definitely line of sight with multiple towers (since towers are
concentrated in populated areas), the system is quite able of dealing
with these situations.

The problem is not technical, but is rather a combination of myth and
government.

Bernard