REFLECTOR:Balancer

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 10:43:55 EDT

In a message dated 6/10/03 4:30:53 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
wamowens@bellsouth.net writes:

<< Vibe tech is within 50 miles of me and If you want I will take yours to the
 shop and have them make it work on a prop if necessary.  I feel bad that
 something I recommended is not working for you. Mine and another one owned
 by a fellow on the other side of town  are working great.
 Wayne >>
Thanks for the offer.  If I don't get anywhere I may take you up on it, or at
least you could give it a try.  Anyway, there is no reason to feel any
responsibility as with any produce (even mine) there are always one or two that fall
through the crack.  I don't want to give up because I like the idea.  I can
get a real time reading on the IPS of vibration, just the RPM lock is the
problem.

Thanks again;
TEC