REFLECTOR:Storm Scope Probe

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 23:34:30 EDT

--part1_1ce.b9045fd.2c17fd46_boundary

Hi Wayne
 I agree that under the wing works best, but we acquired our storm scope
after the wings were on rigged and painted and canard was an acceptable second
choice at the time. And no strobe or ignition interference.
 Do you have any ideas to stop stab trim interference other than removing my
wing, acquiring a new longer cable and mounting the antenna under the wing.
 Thanks
Mack

--part1_1ce.b9045fd.2c17fd46_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR=3D"#0000ff" SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=
=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><I>Hi Wayne<BR>
 I agree that under the wing works best, but we acquired our storm scope aft=
er the wings were on rigged and painted and canard was an acceptable second=20=
choice at the time. And no strobe or ignition interference.<BR>
 Do you have any ideas to stop stab trim interference other than removing my=
 wing, acquiring a new longer cable and mounting the antenna under the wing.=
<BR>
 Thanks<BR>
Mack</I></FONT></HTML>

--part1_1ce.b9045fd.2c17fd46_boundary--