REFLECTOR:STD Elite Nose Wheel Tire

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 21:18:53 EDT

--part1_1ee.ab83446.2c17dd7d_boundary

I am on my forth nose wheel tire in five years. Every year or so,
the side walls start cracking even though I apply a UV coating
at least once a month.

It seems a shame to dump a tire with absolutely no ware, just because
the side walls deteriorate.

Does anyone know of a replacement for those awful Shin tires?
I also replaced the Condor tires with Goodyear Custom III.

Mike W
Velocity Elite RG/Franklin/IVO

--part1_1ee.ab83446.2c17dd7d_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D3 FAMILY=3D"SERIF" FACE=3D"=
Times New Roman" LANG=3D"0">I am on my forth nose wheel tire in five years.=20=
Every year or so,
<BR>the side walls start cracking even though I apply a UV coating
<BR>at least once a month.=20
<BR>
<BR>It seems a shame to dump a tire with absolutely no ware, just because
<BR>the side walls deteriorate.
<BR>
<BR>Does anyone know of a replacement for those awful Shin tires?
<BR>I also replaced the Condor tires with Goodyear Custom III.
<BR>
<BR>Mike W
<BR>Velocity Elite RG/Franklin/IVO
<BR></FONT></HTML>