REFLECTOR:Tinted Windows

Scott Derrick reflector@tvbf.org
Sat, 07 Jun 2003 06:43:44 -0600

Greg Poole wrote:
> In fact, I am likely to have to do  it again if the dark tint glass I
> somehow managed to order (I think?)  is too dark for night VFR use.

Greg,

My Velocity has pretty dark windows. You can't see in without getting
real close and cupping a hand or something to block the ambient light.
I was worried about night operations also.

No problem that I can see!(pun intended!) :-)

I fly at night occasionally and can see fine. Somebody with limited
night vision, not enough rods or cones?, may have more of a problem than
they normally do.

Scott