REFLECTOR:need to sell........new XL-RG Lyc 300HP

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Fri, 6 Jun 2003 22:58:04 EDT

--part1_105.301836a4.2c12aebc_boundary

Just for curiosity, did you install the transverse bulkheads in this
airplane?  We never got a good reason why Jean was not installing the bulkheads
anymore, but the factory is still strongly recommending them.

--part1_105.301836a4.2c12aebc_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Just for curiosity, did you install the transverse bul=
kheads in this airplane?&nbsp; We never got a good reason why Jean was not i=
nstalling the bulkheads anymore, but the factory is still strongly recommend=
ing them.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_105.301836a4.2c12aebc_boundary--