REFLECTOR:Re: RG vs. Fixed

Scott Derrick reflector@tvbf.org
Thu, 05 Jun 2003 13:37:04 -0600

I agree with Rob,  this sounds more like sour grapes or justification of
something your not that sure of.

I personally know of quite a few high time pilots that are near retiring
their wings with nary a gear up landing.

Do your check lists, keep the gear system in good shape and it will stay
the rare event that it is.

Scott