REFLECTOR:Re: Transportation

Noel Gattenby reflector@tvbf.org
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 11:26:26 -0500

Travis,

It's not intact wings...  It's the foam cores for the wings.(I already have foam for the canard and winglets)
I'm not sure just how large a volume that's going to be.
I don't know where airlink is, but if it's in Ark, then it's got to be closer than Florida...
What part of July are you coming this way?

Noel

From: HTRAVIS982@aol.com
Date:  Fri, 23 May 2003 11:55:46 EDT

Hi: I'm travis Holland and I made the deliveries for velocity for about six
years before Dan took over.  My butt was about numb.  If things don't work out
with dan i have to go to Arkansas In the first part of July and will be
returning through Memphis. I might be able to pick up the wings and take them to
airlink for you. Let me know if this would work out...travis   772-633-3757