REFLECTOR:Drawing the "short straw"

John Dibble reflector@tvbf.org
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 13:45:42 -0500

--------------EEC831E7CC6ECE1304480E00

I guess I'm the only one who actually went out and BOUGHT straws.
Carnival brand neon straws.

John

NMFlyer1@aol.com wrote:

> I used a single piece of thin wall polytube,  similar to the nylaflow.
> It was Very easy to glass in, has no seams, and was only slightly more
> expensive than sneaking out of wendies with straws stuffed in your
> socks.  :)
>
> Also easy to sand so that the glass layer would hold it firmly.
>
> Kurt Winker

--------------EEC831E7CC6ECE1304480E00

I guess I'm the only one who actually went out and BOUGHT straws.&nbsp;
Carnival brand neon straws.
piece of thin wall polytube,&nbsp; similar to the nylaflow. It was Very
easy to glass in, has no seams, and was only slightly more expensive than
sneaking out of wendies with straws stuffed in your socks.&nbsp; :)</font></font>
layer would hold it firmly.</font></font>

--------------EEC831E7CC6ECE1304480E00--