REFLECTOR:Drawing the "short straw"

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 09:57:14 EDT

--part1_2b.44feb3d7.2c57d73a_boundary

I used a single piece of thin wall polytube,  similar to the nylaflow. It was
Very easy to glass in, has no seams, and was only slightly more expensive
than sneaking out of wendies with straws stuffed in your socks.  :)

Also easy to sand so that the glass layer would hold it firmly.

Kurt Winker

--part1_2b.44feb3d7.2c57d73a_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">I used a single piece of thin wall polytube,&nbsp; sim=
ilar to the nylaflow. It was Very easy to glass in, has no seams, and was on=
ly slightly more expensive than sneaking out of wendies with straws stuffed=20=
in your socks.&nbsp; :) <BR>
<BR>
Also easy to sand so that the glass layer would hold it firmly. <BR>
<BR>
Kurt Winker</FONT></HTML>

--part1_2b.44feb3d7.2c57d73a_boundary--