REFLECTOR:(no subject)

Tony Babb reflector@tvbf.org
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 11:54:34 -0700

I'm planning on using 3/16" aluminum brake lines from approximately the
canard bulkhead
to the landing gear bulkhead area and using flexible aeroquip or equivalent
going up to the brake cylinders and down the leg to the brakes.

What's the best kind of aluminum to use, 3003, 5052 or 6061 and how should
it be fastened to the fuselage, what
spacing etc.

On a related note, I'll be running the flexible tubing down the back of the
main gear leg (SEFG), in looking at the manual I can't find any details on
how you do this or what you do to finish off the rest of the leg once the
moldings at the wheel pants and leg/fuselage have been installed. Could
someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks all,

Tony