REFLECTOR:Fw: Testing fuel tanks

Alexander Balic reflector@tvbf.org
Sun, 27 Jul 2003 09:31:17 -0500

--Boundary_(ID_yRfEXGUs3qyOoWPIRxE0Xw)

No offense to you Ronnie or your friend, but I don't understand the logic
about why he doesn't want to post on the reflector- is he afraid that
someone will chastise him for something he might say? or is he "punishing"
us for a few bad comments that are posted here on occasion?  Doesn't make
sense to me personally-  I appreciate his input (through you) and actually
might go borrow one of those devices, so good for you for forwarding it to
the group, and I'm sorry that your friend doesn't want to talk to the rest
of us anymore- did he take his ball and go home when he was a kid? (please
don't be offended- that was just a joke) as always, ALL input is
appreciated.

Alex
  -----Original Message-----
  From: reflector-admin@tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org]On Behalf
Of Ronnie Brown
  Sent: Sunday, July 27, 2003 8:10 AM
  To: reflector@tvbf.org
  Subject: REFLECTOR:Fw: Testing fuel tanks

  I'm forwarding this note from a lurker who has quit writing to the
Reflector because of some bad manners from some of our members.  He is not
the only one that lurks and doesn't write for this very reason.  As you can
see, here's some great information but you wouldn't have gotten it
otherwise.

  So watch your manners and etiquette!  We need all of the input we can get
to make our V's as safe and enjoyable as they can be!  Even bad ideas spark
great discussions and information exchange!!!!!

  See you at Oshkosh!

  Ronnie