REFLECTOR:Low fuel light

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Sun, 27 Jul 2003 08:15:23 EDT

--part1_6c.300f4143.2c551c5b_boundary

I do not agree with the solution that has Velocity stop installing low fuel
warning systems. Mine does well, I know how to interpret it, and I do want to
know when (if ever) the fuel level in the sump goes below the switch. I would
like for Velocity to offer a fire warning system also.

Bob Wood

--part1_6c.300f4143.2c551c5b_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">I do not agree with the solution that has Velocity sto=
p installing low fuel warning systems. Mine does well, I know how to interpr=
et it, and I do want to know when (if ever) the fuel level in the sump goes=20=
below the switch. I would like for Velocity to offer a fire warning system a=
lso.<BR>
<BR>
Bob Wood</FONT></HTML>

--part1_6c.300f4143.2c551c5b_boundary--