REFLECTOR:Low fuel light

Scott Derrick reflector@tvbf.org
Sat, 26 Jul 2003 21:26:48 -0600

Bob,

The brief 8 days I was in Sebastian getting my newly bought Velocity in
shape for a flight home to NM I was impressed with the integrity of the
intire Velocity operation.  Brendan was fantastic and helped me
tremendously after work and on the weekend. If I had a question or
needed help it was immediately answered or worked on.

Can't say enough good things about the Velocity Team.

Scott