REFLECTOR:WSI AV-100

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 13:59:15 EDT

--part1_19f.184caa57.2c517873_boundary

Yesterday I had the WSI AV-100 weather system installed in my Velocity. It
displays clearly on the UPSAT MX-20. The picture is much like whatr you get from
the weather channel. The data is updated every 5 minutes and includes both
graphic and text information (METARS  and TAF, etc.) Graphically it shows the
status (VFR, IFR, etc of any reporting station.

There are some wrinkles in installing the system. If anyone is intersted I
will give more detail.

Bob Wood
N658SE

--part1_19f.184caa57.2c517873_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Yesterday I had the WSI AV-100 weather system installe=
d in my Velocity. It displays clearly on the UPSAT MX-20. The picture is muc=
h like whatr you get from the weather channel. The data is updated every 5 m=
inutes and includes both graphic and text information (METARS&nbsp; and TAF,=
 etc.) Graphically it shows the status (VFR, IFR, etc of any reporting stati=
on. <BR>
<BR>
There are some wrinkles in installing the system. If anyone is intersted I w=
ill give more detail.<BR>
<BR>
Bob Wood<BR>
N658SE</FONT></HTML>

--part1_19f.184caa57.2c517873_boundary--