REFLECTOR:Fuel Filter?

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 13:14:55 EDT

--part1_191.1d07df26.2c516e0f_boundary

Hi John
 In my opinion every composite aircraft should have a fuel shut off valve and
 transparent fuel filter They should be mounted at the outlet of the fuel
sump We installed two filters in parallel. They should be checked often. During
the first 25 hours we had a lot of fiber glass dust.
 Mack

--part1_191.1d07df26.2c516e0f_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR=3D"#0000ff" SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=
=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><I>Hi John<BR>
 In my opinion every composite aircraft should have a fuel shut off valve an=
d<BR>
 transparent fuel filter They should be mounted at the outlet of the fuel su=
mp We installed two filters in parallel. They should be checked often. Durin=
g the first 25 hours we had a lot of fiber glass dust.<BR>
 Mack</I></FONT></HTML>

--part1_191.1d07df26.2c516e0f_boundary--