REFLECTOR:Re: Imbalanced fuel flow

Bob Kuc reflector@tvbf.org
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 10:50:52 -0400

I would think that if your sump vent was closed, then your fuel pump will
suck in the air since it would be easier and less restrictive to pull down
air then fuel.  With open sump vent lines, gravity feed should feed the
sump, however, maybe not at the rate you would expect, since you had the
imbalance to begin with.