REFLECTOR:A really fast EZ?

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Sun, 20 Jul 2003 10:28:17 -0700

They had it's twin at Burt's birthday party at Mojave a couple of weeks
ago.  My best guess was it was a start cart that they'd strapped to a Long EZ.

It's an interesting choice as a platform.  I don't think anyone knows what
the Roncz canard's critical mach number is, and mach tuck with a canard
would be instantly fatal.  If they keep a reasonable redline that wouldn't
be an issue, of course.