REFLECTOR:FS VeriEZ

Scott Derrick reflector@tvbf.org
Sat, 19 Jul 2003 20:44:10 -0600

A friend of mine is trying to sell a VeriEZ, it has about 1000 hrs on
it, I think the engine has about that too. A Cont. O200, two blade prop,
I think its a Tift.

the wings and canard were removed for painting 4 or 5 years ago.  The
whole plane is now in primer, close to ready for final painting.  You
know how that goes.

They are pregnant again and he doesn't think he'll ever get to it. He is
very motivated.  He's asking 12K, I'm sure he'll take 10K, maybe less.

His name is Mike Pope.  He's in Santa Fe, NM.  Plane is in Grants, NM.
Good guy.

505-827-5122  Don't call late they have very young kid(s).

Scott