REFLECTOR:Rough Rider

Scott Derrick reflector@tvbf.org
Sat, 19 Jul 2003 10:30:46 -0600

I perused it.  My engine parts manual states I have a LW-15473(not
applicable) which I will verify and log in the manual for N/A status for
the AD.

Not many variants of IO360's have effected fuel pumps.  I think some of
the IO540's do though, too bad.  I know AD's are for our benefit but I
sure hate it when one comes home to me!

Do you know if your fuel pump is effected by the AD?  Its a 50 hour
repeating inspection until the pump is replaced with a type "M".  I had
a couple of those 50's on my old Bonanza.

http://www.airweb.faa.gov/REGULATORY_AND_GUIDANCE_LIBRARY/RGAD.NSF/0/ED6B0FC0E144828286256D5F0056AB94?OpenDocument

Scott