REFLECTOR:Performance Prop contact info

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 19:16:27 EDT

--part1_141.1597455e.2c4736cb_boundary

Alex,

 Are you building an RG or a FG ?  The reason I ask is that I installed a big
NACA underneath my V for my lower radiator.  It sure beats the way a belly
scoop looks ( I made a mock up).  It should really work fantastic on the
underside too.
Down side:  it won't fit in a RG.

 Kurt Winker
Aluminum V-6 173 FGE

--part1_141.1597455e.2c4736cb_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Alex,&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
 Are you building an RG or a FG ?&nbsp; The reason I ask is that I installed=
 a big NACA underneath my <B>V</B> for my lower radiator.&nbsp; It sure beat=
s the way a belly scoop looks ( I made a mock up).&nbsp; It should really wo=
rk fantastic on the underside too.&nbsp; <BR>
Down side:&nbsp; it won't fit in a RG. <BR>
<BR>
 Kurt Winker<BR>
Aluminum V-6 173 FGE</FONT></HTML>

--part1_141.1597455e.2c4736cb_boundary--