REFLECTOR: Exhaust systems

Brian Michalk reflector@tvbf.org
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 10:31:53 -0500

Oh, I understand.  I know that delta temps of zero degrees are impossible,
due solely to the laws of thermodynamics.

I was trying to illustrate that as exhaust temperature approaches intake
temperature, efficiency goes to 100% -- thermodynamics notwithstanding.

I also know that ther is no engine today anywhere close to this.  I had no
idea fuel cells were anywhere this good.