REFLECTOR:If you know anyone who needs and IO-360 and a Velocity Engine install kit...

Donald Hamm reflector@tvbf.org
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 03:40:44 -0500

Let me know.  The engine is still under warranty with Wentworth (have the
log book) for one year from first flight.  The install kit is from Velocity
(for an IO360) -- $8000 + shipping takes it all (engine, logs, and install
kit).  The engine has about 100 hrs before TBO. The engine is pickled and is
resting on part of the crate. I paid way more that 8000 for the engine and
install kit...

I'll sell the SUV project for $36000 once the engine is sold.  It appears
I'll have to break the project up in order to get it sold.  The SUV kit will
include the avionics I have (can't sell those separate -- sorry).

Thanks!

-Don