REFLECTOR:CONFUSION

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 22:22:38 -0700

One more thing - reliability and maintenance.  There's a Velocity RG with
an electric MT prop at Compton (I'm sorry, I don't know the name) that gave
me a long tale of woe about all the things that had gone wrong with it, and
said that (IIRC) in the 36 months he's owned it, it's been on the airplane
about 6 months.  Fixed pitch doesn't have those problems.