REFLECTOR:Speaking of moving...

Pat Shea reflector@tvbf.org
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 12:47:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hiroo,

I hired a flat bed truck (car carrier type) to move my
XL w/ spar attached a couple times (don't ask...). It
made for easy loading/unloading - just have some extra
help so you can supervise. Once on the flatbed, the
spar is well above most passenger vehicles. Nose wheel
first, canard off, and plenty of weight to keep the
nose down during loading/unloading/transporting (I
used sand bags in front of the front seats). I chose
the roads less traveled w/ the option to pull over and
stop if necessary. I ran escort in front to evaluate
any potential problems.

Pat