REFLECTOR:Moving the non-flying Velocity

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 23:46:06 -0700

The number I have in my sleep deprived head is 16 feet - if I'm wrong, nose
up might be good way to go.  I would have never thought of it.

If you go that way, take advantage of the spar hard points to secure it for
and aft, the leverage on the firewall from starting and stopping would be
wicked.  And, obviously, diagonal ties from the nose to the sides of the
trailer.

One thing to be careful of is lookie loos, that are so busy looking at the
"rocket ship" on the trailer that they forget to drive.  We always used to
move airplanes at night just to avoid the curious truck drivers.

Congrats on getting back to building!  Too bad Oshkosh isn't on the way. :)