REFLECTOR: Exhaust systems

John Dibble reflector@tvbf.org
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 16:06:12 -0400

I believe the Velocity people replaced my wires with shielded ones during a
conditional inspection.  Is this a problem?  When I talked to Jeff, he mentioned the
wires were shielded as well.
The vacuum is easily disabled by unplugging a wire and the "mechanical" can't be
isolated so I need to check the timing at full rpm.

John