REFLECTOR:Andy's Ribs....Blatant Promotion

Christopher Barber reflector@tvbf.org
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 11:32:26 -0500

Andy, Thanks. I just got your package of "Andy's Ribs".  I had to question
myself before I opened the package because I have almost ordered from you on
a couple of occasions.  I just have to get permission from SWMBO for BBQ
stuff.  She is from Fort Worth and may take it as a slight to her heritage
and ability <g>.

I will give them a try VERY soon (well, when Jana returns from a dog show in
San Antonio. She is there as a "handler, not a contestant. That way she can
use her special touch ;))

Ok, how do I make this personal message pertain (so as to only get flamed a
little) to the Velocity project. Oh, I will be sure to eat them as I sit in
my dry fitted seats, testing the dry fitted yoke.....making airplane noises
with my mouth full.  Also, I am having EAA Chapter 12 visit my project for
our August meeting (8-13-03)....maybe a larger order for that.  Also, I will
let y'all know if they really are "all that" <g>.

>From the Great State of Texas.

All the best,

Chris

Christopher Barber