REFLECTOR:STEC 30 autopilot

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 17:46:48 EDT

--part1_179.1d06ff2c.2c3de748_boundary

Jack,

When I was building at Velocity Wayne Lanza told me of an electronic fix
(Inserting a resistor in a curcuit as I recall). When I was ready to fly I asked
him to do it for me and he denied ever having said anything about it. So I
rigged a coupling with about 1/4 inch slide on the aileron bell crank where the
roll servo attaches. Works well.

If you do fine an electronic fix, I would like to learn of it. Also would
like one for pitch.

Bob Wood

--part1_179.1d06ff2c.2c3de748_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Jack,<BR>
<BR>
When I was building at Velocity Wayne Lanza told me of an electronic fix (In=
serting a resistor in a curcuit as I recall). When I was ready to fly I aske=
d him to do it for me and he denied ever having said anything about it. So I=
 rigged a coupling with about 1/4 inch slide on the aileron bell crank where=
 the roll servo attaches. Works well.<BR>
<BR>
If you do fine an electronic fix, I would like to learn of it. Also would li=
ke one for pitch.<BR>
<BR>
Bob Wood</FONT></HTML>

--part1_179.1d06ff2c.2c3de748_boundary--