REFLECTOR: Exhaust systems

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 12:14:12 EDT

--part1_1d5.d7e5e32.2c3d9954_boundary

> I also run LOP with an IO-360, but only to a maximum of 50 degrees LOP.
>=A0 The soot is still there, but just not as dark.

Ditto but I do my take off and climb out full rich for cooling then I lean=20
for cruise ops. I think the remaining soot is from that phase of flight.=20

DM Rob

--part1_1d5.d7e5e32.2c3d9954_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">&gt; I also run LOP with an IO-360, but only to a maxi=
mum of 50 degrees LOP.<BR>
&gt;=A0 The soot is still there, but just not as dark.<BR>
<BR>
Ditto but I do my take off and climb out full rich for cooling then I lean f=
or cruise ops. I think the remaining soot is from that phase of flight. <BR>
<BR>
DM Rob</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1d5.d7e5e32.2c3d9954_boundary--